A teen, who was wiser beyond her years, said to me once that teenagers could be stubborn because they believed strongly in what they knew. All teens need guidance, however they probably wouldn’t think of asking for it, nor knowing what to ask. Teen years could be confusing, so these wonderful authors have come up with very helpful books to help your teens go through their teen years happily. Please check them out below, if you’d like.
- Stuff That Sucks: A Teen’s Guide to Accepting What You Can’t Change and Committing to What You Can, by Ben Sedley
- It’s the Depression for Me: 3 Ways to Make Being a Teenager Suck Less, by Maeve Ronan
- Social Skills for Teens: How to Build Self-Esteem, Confidence, and Become Your Best Self, by Discover Press
- Mindfulness Journal for Teens: Prompts and Practices to Help You Stay Cool, Calm, and Present, by Jennie Marie Battistin
- The Complete Cookbook for Teens: 120+ Recipes to Level Up Your Kitchen Game, by Julee Morrison
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, by Sean Covey
- Ultimate Self Esteem Workbook for Teens: Overcome Insecurity, Defeat Your Inner Critic, and Live Confidently, by Megan MacCutcheon
- Just As You Are: A Teen’s Guide to Self-Acceptance and Lasting Self-Esteem, by Michelle Skeen PsyD
- What They Don’t Teach Teens: Life Safety Skills for Teens and the Adults Who Care for Them, by Jonathan Cristall
- The Opposite of Spoiled: Raising Kids Who Are Grounded, Generous, and Smart About Money, by Ron Lieber
- Driving Book: Everything New Drivers Need to Know But Don’t Know to Ask, by Karen Gravelle
- How to Talk
- Anxiety Relief for Teens: Essential CBT Skills and Mindfulness Practices to Overcome Anxiety and Stress, by Regine Galanti PhD
- The 6 Most Important Decisions You’ll Ever Make: A Guide for Teens — Updated for the Digital Age, by Sean Covey
- I would, but MY DAMN MIND won’t let me: A Guide for Teen Girls: How to Understand and Control Your Thoughts and Feelings, by Jacqui Letran
- The Outsiders, by S.E. Hinton
As an Amazon associate member, we may receive a commission based on the products purchased through our links. We only post the things we truly like and we can’t thank you enough for your support!
Like this post? Visit our Facebook page so you’d never miss new posts, or share it with your family and friends!