From Noodles to Rice: Best Asian Cookbooks
A bottle of dark soy sauce, a bowl of fluffy rice, fish sauce, tamarind, ginger…. if any of these ingredients make your mouth water in anticipation, you might have come to the right page. What would these ingredients make? Would it be ramen made of pork bone broth, fried rice full of wok flavor, pad thai with shrimp and freshly ground peanuts, a bowl of jjajjangmyeon? Let’s read some more, shall we?
1. Rice. Noodles. Yum.: Everyone’s Favorite Southeast Asian Dishes, by Abigail Sotto Raines
2. Maangchi’s Big Book of Korean Cooking: From Everyday Meals to Celebration Cuisine, by Maangchi
3. Japanese Soul Cooking: Ramen, Tonkatsu, Tempura, and More from the Streets and Kitchens of Tokyo and Beyond, by Tadashi Ono
4. Fire Islands: Recipes from Indonesia, by Eleanor Ford
5. Vietnamese Food Any Day: Simple Recipes for True, Fresh Flavors, by Andrea Nguyen
6. Burma Superstar: Addictive Recipes from the Crossroads of Southeast Asia, by Desmond Tan
7. Asian Noodles: 86 Classic Recipes from Vietnam, Thailand, China, Korea and Japan, by Maki Watanabe
8. Indian Instant Pot® Cookbook: Traditional Indian Dishes Made Easy and Fast, by Urvashi Pitre
9. The Essential Wok Cookbook: A Simple Chinese Cookbook for Stir-Fry, Dim Sum, and Other Restaurant Favorites, by Naomi Imatome-Yun
10. Simple Thai Food: Classic Recipes from the Thai Home Kitchen, by Leela Punyaratabandhu
11. Lucky Peach Presents 101 Easy Asian Recipes: The First Cookbook from the Cult Food Magazine, by Peter Meehan
You might also like:
As an Amazon associate member, we may receive a commission based on the products purchased through our links. We only post the things we truly like and we can’t thank you enough for your support!
Like this post? Visit our Facebook page so you’d never miss new posts, or share it with your family and friends!