When September rolls around, I feel a sense of relief. Summer is over and the cool, crisp air of autumn and the ensuing festivities would begin. Summer is the worst season in Southern California, where the heat sometimes reach 100 degrees and mosquitoes abound. We actually never have a backyard barbecue in our backyard in the summers because of it. It’s hard to believe, but we’d have backyard parties in the midst of winter, but not in summer. Since Halloween is coming soon, we’ve chosen several things that best represent it. Please check them out, if you’d like. Boo!
- LED Halloween Orange Spiderweb Lights with Black Spider
- Light Up Bow Tie
- Trick or Treat, It’s October Witches Porch Halloween Decor
- Spider Web Decor
- Trick or Treat Throw Pillow
- Women Pumpkin Halloween T-Shirt
- 3D Halloween Bats, 4 different sizes, 60 pieces
- Zombie Ice Pop Molds, made from silicone.
- No Trespassing We’re Tired of Hiding the Bodies Halloween Sign
- Crashing Witch
- Flameless Flickering Halloween Candles
- Halloween LED String Pumpkin Lights
- Scary Bloody Halloween Decor
- “I’m Fine” Bitten by Zombie T-Shirt
- Halloween Cookie Cutter 4-Set
- Black Lace Spiderweb Fireplace Mantle Decor
- Adult Official Jurassic World T-Rex Costume
- Set of 3 Witches Cauldron Serving Bowls on Rack
As an Amazon associate member, we may receive a commission based on the products purchased through our links. We only post the things we truly like and we can’t thank you enough for your support!
Like this post? Visit our Facebook page so you’d never miss new posts, or share it with your family and friends!