In Need of: Korean Skincare
If you’ve ever envied the dewy, porcelain-like skin of a Korean actress, you’re not alone. Korean skincare has taken the world by storm in recent years, with women (and men!) of all ages eager to get their hands on the latest k-beauty products. So what’s the secret to Korean skincare? In a word: layering. Korean women (and men!) believe that layering multiple products is key to achieving and maintaining healthy, glowing skin. From cleansing oils to sheet masks and beyond, there are endless K-beauty products to explore — and endless ways to achieve dewy perfection. So if you’re ready to up your skincare game, it’s time to explore the world of Korean skincare!
K-Beauty, like K Pop and K Dramas & Films, have made even bigger waves in recent years. Some of the beauty items are very good, and I’ve also incorporated Korean brands into my skincare routine. I am using or have used many of the items below, so this list includes personal favorites as well. Please check them out below, if you’re interested.
- Neogen Probiotics Relief Toning Pad
- Goodal Green Tangerine Vitamin C Skincare Set
- I Dew Care Namaste Kitten Clarifying Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil Facial Cleanser
- Kahi Wrinkle Bounce Moisturizing Multi Balm Stick
- Daeng Gi Meo Ri Ki Gold Premium Shampoo
- Jung Saem Mool Skin Setting Tone Balancing Base SPF 50+
- 3CE Style Nanda Multi Eyeshadow Palette
- Black Sugar Mask Wash Off Scrub
- Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Perfume Bar
- Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
- I Dew Care Glow Key Vitamin C Eye Serum with Niacinamide
- Too Cool For School Egg Cream Mask
- I Dew Care Bright Side Up Brightening Vitamin C Serum with Niacinamide
- Hanyul Yuja Sleeping Mask
- Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch
- Touch In Sol No Pore Blem Primer
When it comes to skincare, the Koreans may really know best. For years, they have been perfecting the art of the multi-step skincare routine, and the results are undeniable. Korean women have some of the most enviable skin in the world, and their secret is a rigorous skincare regimen that focuses on hydration and nourishment. The foundation of any good Korean skincare routine is a gentle cleanser, followed by a hydrating toner. These products work to cleanse and prep the skin for the remaining steps in the routine. Next, it’s time for essence, serum, and eye cream. These products are packed with active ingredients that target specific skincare concerns. Finally, finish with a thick layer of moisturizer to lock in all that hydration. The result is dewy, glowing skin that looks like it came straight out of a K-pop music video. If you’re looking to up your skincare game, there’s no better place to start than with a Korean beauty routine.
- Tonymoly Tako Scrub Stick
- Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, 5% Hypoallergenic Pure Vitamin C Serum
- Iope Stem III Ampoule
- Jung Saem Mool Essential Star-cealer Foundation
- Mediheal Essential Lifting & Firming Collagen Mask
- Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask — a must for winter
- AHC Real Eye Cream For Face — another must for winter
As an Amazon associate member, we may receive a commission based on the products purchased through our links. We only post the things we truly like and we can’t thank you enough for your support!
Like this post? Visit our Facebook page so you’d never miss new posts, or share it with your family and friends!